Monday, February 27, 2017

Slice of life

     On May 25th 2016 was the day I got my first iPhone. I waited 2 years for that moment to happen. My family didn't have enough money to get me an iPhone. It was a busy hot day. It was already 5pm and I thought I wasn't getting the phone. I was slowly losing my hope of getting an iPhone. Then my mom told my dad if we can go to the Apple Store and my dad said yes. I got so excited. I started to blast music into my ears. As we were arriving at OakBrook, my dad started to joke about how he "forgot" his credit card. But really he had his credit card. We went into the Apple Store and got my first iPhone 6.

2 comments:

  1. What iPhone 📱 did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite line is how your dad made jokes about forgetting his credit card! That was beautiful writing! So...how do you like it? :-)

    ReplyDelete