Sunday, February 19, 2017

What I'm Loving

     I love my dog Hunter. He is 3 years old and a Siberian Husky. We got Hunter on February 14, 2014 at 11:37pm. Hunter is loving dog and he loves to play with the other 2 dogs I have.
     I've been using this computer everyday to read articles about phones and stuff. I love this computer a lot.
     I'm loving this lightning dock a lot because I like how my phone looks when its on the dock. Even it's easier to charge my phone.
      This Apple Watch has been a life saver for me because when it's passing period, I can just raise up my wrist and see the time.
     I've been loving these bluetooth headphones because since my other headphones doesn't work, I get to use these and it's bluetooth. I'm that type of person to be wireless.
 


2 comments:

  1. You're so techy! And your dog's eyes are so so pretty! Great job on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ideas are so cool and your dog is nice ☺️

    ReplyDelete