Friday, April 28, 2017

Book Club

      Book club is very interesting because you get to talk about the book you are reading with the group. Also you get to work with people. I think it's fun to work with people instead of working by yourself when you're reading. You can ask questions to your group if you don't understand a part and they can answer it for you. Or there's a word you don't know you can ask the group. We talk about the book and sometimes agree on each other. You get to talk about the meaning in the story. Overall I just think being in a book club is more fun then just reading a book by yourself. Get together and read with each other. How do you feel about book clubs?

2 comments:

  1. I think your right about,the book clubs. We can help one another,if we don't get something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching book clubs is one of my favorite things to do because of this - how much you like it. I'm glad it's been helpful, Jeannell! :-)

    ReplyDelete