Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Elementary to middle school

      Far back in 1st grade, I didn't know anything honestly. Every time a teacher points at a number and tells me to say it, I couldn't. I had a friend and her name was Karina. She was the only friend I had in first grade. She was really nice and funnny. Going ahead in 3rd grade, I knew how to say all the numbers. I knew my time tables and got all the answers right on the test which I think it was called "quick time". We only had a minute to do the test and I got all of them right. Moving on, 5th grade was kinda a great year. We went on field trips like to navy pier. That was when me and Samra started to talk to each other a lot. We knew each other since 1st grade but we really never talked to each other until 5th grade. I always hung out with her in indoor recess. When we entered 6th grade, Samra and I were very close friends. We couldn't separate from each other, we always have to be together. In 6th grade I was kinda improving in many subjects like for example math. 7th grade was the year of actual improvement for 8th grade. I did my best in 7th grade. I put my effort into it. 8th grade has came and I took two big tests to show if I improved or not. The test results came and said I improved a lot. I changed into regular classes. Now I'm with bigger classes for ELA. I am proud of myself for trying, trying, and trying. At once I wanted to give up. I told myself no and continued on to the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great attitude Jeannell! I'm proud of all your hard work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right try,and never give up.

    ReplyDelete