Thursday, March 23, 2017

SOL #13 When My Parents Found Out I know a lot about technology

     It was summer in a Saturday morning. Very hot outside. I was in my room on my phone watching some YouTube videos. I was very bored because my friend Samra went to Europe. I was alone. My mom and my sister were cleaning. My dad was at work. It was only 11am in the morning. We already ate breakfast. 5 hours had past. My dad finally came home. He wanted to pay some bills. So he went downstairs and went on the computer. He didn't know how to use it. So my dad called me down. I went downstairs and he said "Can you help me?" And I said "Yes!" I typed in the password to log in into the computer and went through the process to get to the website my dad wants to go on to pay his bills. He said "Wow you know a lot about technology" I said "Yeahh" Then my dad went upstairs and told everyone that he's noticing that I know a lot about technology. My family was saying that I should find a job that works with technology. It's a good idea. I'm actually joining TSI in high school. The bad thing is that I have to wake at 5am in the morning and then go to school at 6:45. I am not that kind of early morning person. Im kinda a early person but I wake up 7 or 8. Not 5 or 6 in the morning

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good you joining TSI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowed!!!!You really are great at technology.

    ReplyDelete