Friday, March 17, 2017

SOL #11 New Years party

     It was December 31st on a cold day. It's 6pm, my family and I were getting ready for the party. I was very excited to go to the party because mostly, all the years for New Years, I'm mostly home, while everyone is at a party with their family. The party I was going to, it isn't my family. It's my sisters boyfriend family. My sisters boyfriends family is really nice. They're very active. Anyways, when we were done getting ready, we went to the car and waited for my dad to finish. From there, we went to my sisters boyfriends family's house. When we went inside the house, there were so many people. We have to greet everyone. I was very shy to say hi to everyone but I did it. I met some people I have never seen before. After greeting everyone we went to the basement where there was so much space. Everyone started to get their plates and I didn't want to get my plate because I was shy to stand up in front of everyone. 15 minutes later I just got up because I was really hungry. We stayed at my sisters boyfriends house until like 2am. We came home very sleepy.

1 comment: