Thursday, March 9, 2017

SOL #6 Bedtime in my house

     Bedtime at my house is pretty hard for me because when I come back home from school I usually eat a snack then I go to sleep . I sleep for 2-3 hours and wake up at 7 or 8. It kinda ruins my day but at the same time it doesn't because I got some sleep. But then again it's already night time and I won't be able to do anything for the day. I usually just go on YouTube and watch videos but sometimes I go to the kitchen to talk to my family because they're usually in the kitchen. When it's "bedtime" at 10pm I don't feel sleepy at all. I try to make myself sleep. But I just can't. So I fall asleep at 1-2am.

2 comments:

  1. When you go to sleep during the day you're going to be up later when it's time to go to bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is not a good habit, even though naps are so amazing! Save naps for the summer and then you'll be good to go to sleep at like 10!

    ReplyDelete