Monday, March 13, 2017

SOL #8 Update on "when I got hit by a car"

     It has been 8 months since I got hit by a car. I have been waiting for a response back since December from the lawyers. You probably didn't read the other blog I posted about me getting hit, but I lost the case in court. Referring back in September, the guy kept saying to the judge "Not guilty" and he told the judge that I walked towards to his car. The judge had enough and found him not quilty. Going back last week, the lawyers emailed my dad saying the case is closing and they're going to give me money. The money they gave me, was a huge amount. I was surprised but they said they have to give me the money when I'm 18. I was disappointed but time goes by fast. They said the money will raise up over the years. So by 2021, the amount they gave me will increase.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you lost the case, but I'm glad they are putting that money aside for you for the future. What do you think you might use it for? Glad you're ok!!

    ReplyDelete